Always & Forever by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus   #ultimatecrafts

Back again this time with a layout to share.
These gorgeous papers were just calling me to be fussy cut out so that is where I started.
I then decided that while I like the freshness of the plain white background I thought it was a little stark.  So I decided to stamp it with one of the new embossing folders in the new Magnolia Lane range.  This one is called Typography.  It is a little hard to see but it just gave the layout a bit of extra dimension.


Here is a close up of those gorgeous tassel stamps  I stamped in versamark and then used gold embossing powder.  The stamp is the Magnolia Lace stamp set.  Just above it I have tucked a metal trinket.

I have used some foam tape to stick my birdcage down from the ephemera pack and also finished with a butterfly


Thanks for stopping by

Until next time

Ultimate Crafts products used


 




You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts