Brayden and Brittany by Kerrie Gurney

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone
Kerrie here for Couture Creations
I have wanted to scrap this gorgeous photo of my son and his girlfriend for awhile, I am so glad I waited as Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane collection is perfect for this photo.



I created  an A4 layout to go into a clipboard frame I bought awhile ago
I have left the clipboard plain as I will change out the layout and ribbon, I really like creating A4 layouts as they are super quick and I like to have different sized layouts in my albums as it adds some interest when flicking through.

Ok onto creating


I started off by embossing a scrap piece of  Denim Ultimate Crafts Cardstock using Magnolia Lace Embossing Folder



next up I die cut the Magnolia Wreath (just the corner) die and Tassels die cutting an extra tassel again using Denim Ultimate Crafts Cardstock


Starting with 2 sheets from the Magnolia Lane 6x6 paper pad leaving on the little strip and then I cut a strip from 12x12 Magnolia Borders patterned paper.
I cut around the shaped of the Magnolia Lace embossed piece.
I then distressed the edges of all pieces and layered them onto a double mat of Ivory and Denim Ultimate Crafts Cardstock
I then added my diecuts, some resin corners, a magnolia paper flower and some ribbon.





I  added some Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue to the paper flower, the flowers on the patterned paper and also to the tassels to add some sparkle without it being too much



I wanted this layout to be fresh looking so I have left it very minimal so that this gorgeous photo of B&B shines


I finished off by adding a resin frame and some ribbon to the clipboard frame
This layout now hangs proudly on the wall in our home.
When decide to pop it in an album I will slide a tag under the photo with my journaling on

Products Used
ULT200008 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock, Denim
ULT200087 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock, Ivory
ULT157486 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane, 6x6 Paper Pad
ULT157490 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane, Magnolia Borders 12x12 Patterned Paper
ULT157519 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane, Decorative Die, Tassels
ULT15533 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Decorative Die, Coordinatiing Magnolia Wreath
ULT157513 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Embossing Folder, Magnolia Lace
ULT157501 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane, Resin Frames
ULT157508 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane, Paper Magnolias
CO721971 Couture Creations Glitzin' Glamout Glitter Glue, Crystalina



 Happy Creating 










You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts