Paradise Hawaiian Style by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts


Hi Everyone 

It has been so long since I have created a layout so I decided when I came across this photo I took in Hawaii a couple of years ago, that it matched the blues in Sue Smyth's Magnolia Lane just beautifully, and with that I set to work.


I started this LO by doing some toothbrush painting with Black spritz on One of the beautiful Blue Magnolia Lane Papers from the paper Pad, then I added some black stamped images using the Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Timeless Garden Stamp Set.


Then I added some of the reverse Pattern Paper along with some Ultimate Craft Cardstock to Highlight around my photograph distressing and inking the edges as I went.  I also added one side of a Magnolia Lane Square Frame Die Cut.


Then I took some Couture Creations Flowers and mixed and matched them to make a fuller texture and spritzed them with a matching blue spritz, then adhered them back together.


I added these flowers along with a black one on diagonal sides of my pic. 
Cutting Die cuts from metallic green card stock with the Ultimate Craft Magnolia Lane Rose Cutting Leaf Die I added some foliage to my flowers. Along with some of the die cuts from the Magnolia Lane ephemera pack and some 3mm Pearls in Cornflower Blue.


In the top Corner of the LO I added a Magnolia Lane Tassels Die Cut with a flower and some leaves.


And the bottom corner I added some Ephemera and the one of the gorgeous Magnolia Corners.


Then with my Couture Creations Handheld Essentials Stylus I added a Rub on. (It felt like I had not used a rub on in some time so it was nice to use some of the ones in my stash and the stylus works great).


It felt good to get my photos out and go through them thinking about what was happening when they were taken and it was easy to get back into layouts with the help of Ultimate Crafts and Couture Creations.







You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts