A Perfect Day by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts



Hello fellow Crafters

This is the start of a very busy time of the year for me and my family.  So many birthdays and anniversaries so I have put my scrapbooking on the back burner for a little while whilst I create cards to cover all these celebrations.
So today, for you, I created a quick but still very pretty card using the Magnolia Lane collection by Sue Smyth. 






1. Start with creating a 4"x6" card base in Pandora pink cardstock from Ultimate Crafts.  
2. Cut a piece of 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" Snow White cardstock from Ultimate Crafts.
3. Using the Petite & Tied Together embossing folder, ink the inside front of the folder with a matching pink ink. Insert the white cardstock and run through your NEW Couture Creations Go Cut and Emboss Machine.  Ink the edges with the pink ink.


 4. Next, I then took some of the pink decorative lace ribbon and attached it using double sided tape to the embossed cardstock.  To  remove any stickness that remain from behind the ribbon, I chose to add some white glitter over the lace.  This worked perfectly, and you can see the glitter through the lace.



5. Using the Rose Cutting die cut out a Snow White and Pandora rose.  Cut two of the leaves in a dark green Cypress Pine Ultimate Craft cardstock.


6. Take one of the paper magolias and spritz the centre with a pink ink. Set aside to dry or blast it with your heat gun.  Once dry use some Glitzin Glamour in Crystalina to bling up the flower.  I find using my finger is the easiest as I can control the amount better.

 
7. Fussy cut a butterfly.  Because my 12"x12" paper stack was nearly finished I decided to cut up the front cover, and low and behold there was a butterfly on it.  Because it was in a heavier weight card it will hold it's 3D shape well.

8.  I headed to my 6"x6" paper stack and cut out on of the small sayings and mounted it on some of the Pandora pink cardstock.
 9. Now construct your card.  Don't forget to add a little bling.  I used the Bling Flourishes  from the collection.
Check out some of the closeups below.





PRODUCTS USED


 Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter


Enjoy your craft time,
Anita E













You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts