Love is all you need by Jo Simmons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi there. 
Jo here to share with you a layout I created using the Magnolia Lane range of papers.

This layout was super quick and easy.  I have gone back to some cleaner lines of scrapping lately and am really happy how this one turned out.  I love love love all the mixed media style that is around at the moment but when the papers are so pretty like this I just can't bring myself to  cover them up with inks and paints.

Anyway onto my layout.  First I matted some Pandora cardstock onto some Snow White cardstock.  I then trimmed my patterned paper down to 11 inch x 11 inch and laid that onto my Pandora cardstock.  The patterned paper I used with the Rosehip Memories page  I like how it has the script already printed onto it so I don't need to add anything but yet it looks kinda mixed media.


I then cut from my scraps 2 inch x 2 inch squares.  I added a little ink around the edges and also hand stitched them.  Once that was done I matted them onto the Pandora cardstock


I then prepared my flowers.  To do this I used the Clavina Layers die and die cut out a heap of petals using velum.  Using velum made them look soo soft and dreamy.  To add a little texture I then ran them through my Big Shot using the Magnolia Lace embossing folder.  I added a brad to keep them together and gave them a little pinch in the middle to fluff them up a bit.



Next layout your squares and photo and adhere to your page.



Add your embellishments and your done.  I added the tassels die and popped a little bit of that cardstock underneath to make them pop a little.  Using some of the AWESOME glitter paper that Couture Creations now have I die cut my leaves from the rose cutting die.  This glitter paper is just the best.  It cuts without any dramas out all!

To finish off I stamped in the bottom corner my title and also a butterfly to cut out and pop in with my flowers from the Timeless Garden stamp set.

Here is a closer look at the embellishment cluster.



 


Thanks for stopping by

Happy crafting



Ultimate Crafts Products used

 Magnolia Lane Dies Used
ULT157523 - Rose Cutting
ULT157519 Tassles
  
Couture Creations Products Used
Tools used
Adhesives used









You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts