#happy by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts
 Hi there, I had lots of fun with this one!
As I'm sure you all know I love playing with mixed media, so I created my own stencil using the Drifting Feather die.


 I spread some Gesso across my page using an old gift card.  This will help your mists to run, instead of soaking straight into the paper, and adds extra strength to your page.


Cut the large clock face to use as a dreamcatcher, and adhere to page.  Cut four Drifting Feathers from cardstock.  Use the negative as a stencil, applying modelling paste as pictured, and stencil three feathers to hang from the clock face.  Allow to dry.


 Cut Magnolia Cutting from white cardstock and emboss using Chunky Glacier White (2/3rd) and Gold Chunky Crystals (1/3rd) embossing powders.


Spray and drip some mists over the stenciled feathers.


Stamp butterflies from Timeless Garden Stamp set onto acetate, bend the acetate so the butterfly wings sit up, and adhere.



More customized embossing powders were made using a mix of Chunky Gold, Chunky Glacier White and Sapphire Pearl Gems embossing powders.


I added some adhesive pearls, diecut ephemera, paper magnolias, and  small paper roses.


Products:








You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts