Magnolia Cards by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Jo
Thanks for popping by!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cards using the same die but with different results.
The die I am using is the Coordinating Magnolia Backdrop.

For my first card I die cut the frame out and then matted it onto some velum.  Working on the back side, I colour the two big magnolia's for a bit of extra effect.  This gives it a lovely soft look.

Before attaching it to my card base, I cut the middle out of the front of it so that it still appears transparent.



For my second card, I again cut the die out and then used it as a stencil to create my background paper.  I then layered over the top the Magnolia Doily die.  Place a blossom in the middle and add the leaves from the Rose Cutting die.
A bit of bling is always need so I cut pieces from the Bling and Pearl Flourishes

Until next time
Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Products used
Tools used
Adhesives used







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts