Guest Designer Katrina Thompson

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello everyone. 
Katrina Thompson here and I am excited to be guest designer today for Couture Creations

Today I am working with the beautiful new Sea Breeze Collection Pack  and have created a layout mixing and matching the papers, together with the sticker sheet, netting and some muslin.


I have cut the frame away from, 'A day Fishing' and have
used it to frame 'The Sea Breeze' paper instead.


I then inked the edges of 'The Sea Breeze' piece with a pale green ink pad
before attaching it to the new frame which gives some depth. 
Draping some dyed muslin under the netting gives you another layer.
Add the banner from 'Navigating at Sea' with a few trims and muslin also.


Select the images from the 'Navigating at Sea' paper and the sticker sheet
that best suit your layout. Fussy cut, ink, distress then layer around your photo. 


I have used the large frame from the 'Beauty' sheet as the border for
my photo as it also ties in with the 12x12 border frame.


Loosen your netting and tuck some more muslin to add more layers.






Please join me at the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo 
June 10-12
I am teaching in Classroom 1 for Arnold's Scrapbook & Craft Supplies
and Couture Creations | Ultimate Crafts have sponsored my classes so not only will you have a fabulous time creating a gorgeous set of cards with me you will receive a very generous kit which includes an embossing folder for you to take home 

I have very limited places available, so book now to avoid missing out










You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts