Key Holders and Money Tin by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello Ladies
Welcome to my second project for the moth of May,
Now the Mothers Day is done and dusted,
I thought I'd turn to Fathers Day, as it will be here before we know it, so here is a couple of simply made Fathers day ideas, for the kids to make, or for the school Fathers day stall, 
Key Holder and Money Tin



Key Holder

First I covered a pine board, with pattern paper from them Magnolia Lane 12x12 pad



 I then stamped several of the circle stamps from  
4 x 6in Stamp Set - Timeless Garden, Layering them with Foam Mounting Tape


Just because it's for dad, doesn't mean you can use a little bling,


to finish I added hooks and a little string


Money Tin


Select another page from the Magnolia Lane Paper Pack 12x12 Inch , run some
Double Sided Tape 12mm, along all the edges of your paper, the simply wrap it round the tin


Again I've used the amazing 4 x 6in Stamp Set - Timeless Garden , some of the stamped images,
have been raised with Foam Mounting Tape




Here I've cover the lid of the tin, with layers of pattern paper,
and stamped images


Hope you, have a little fun, recycling bits of timber, and old tins

Product used


Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day









You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts