Elegant Cards by Collette




Hi Papercrafters

Today on Retro Thursday we are going back to a gorgeous collection by Sue Smythe, a wonderful Australian Designer and some very feminine cards that I created!

The collection is 'Magnolia Lane'.  If  you have not already got this beautiful collection, visit your local papercraft shop or on-line store and order it, it is really gorgeous and oh so feminine!


So here are a few cards that I have created, I hope you enjoy them and that they give you  some inspiration to create!


I love the large panels in this collection and have simply popped one onto this card front. The addition of lace, flowers and feathers add a feminine softness.


I got a wee bit messy with this one, using a stencil and some texture paste. The lace and flowers add that 'feminine softness'.


Why not create a tall grand and very elegant 'Z' fold card?


Distressed edges, curled corners, paint splatters, lace, pearls and flowers = feminine goodness. I love this little card!


Grand elegance!! Using a formal panel, adding at a touch of lace, flowers and of course stunning papers create a lovely feminine card!

Here are some of the main products I have used:

Magnolia Lane Collection: ULT157485 12" x 12" Paper Pad | ULT 157507 Black Lace | ULT 157505 Pink Lace | 

I hope you have enjoyed this retro day!

Happy Creating
Collette xxx





#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts