Mini Flip Album by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello and thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another small mini flip album to share using the Magnolia Lane paper line and some of the co-ordinating dies.

This album I have kept very simple on the inside as I really wanted those beautiful papers to be the focus.

On the outside of my cover I have used that gorgeous leaf from the Rose Cutting die and teamed it up with the paper magnolia.  The doily is the Magnolia doily and some of the bling flourishes just to finish it off.  I have used one of the quotes from the 6 x 6 paper pads and also added that pretty little butterfly cabochon.

Here is a closer look at the inside of my album


On the left hand side I have created a waterfall.  The middle of the album has a top loading pocket and also opens up which you will see in the next photo.


This middle part opens up to show two small pockets which houses a couple of tags.  The small 6 x 6 paper pad was perfect as it had the small images in. Just perfect to make tags.



The whole middle part also lifts up to show another pocket on the bottom with two photo mats.  The top page has a belly band to hold a little flip out photo mat too.


On opening the right hand side, there is another flip page for more photo space.


I did add the tassels die to embellish this small side the album as it was a little small for a photo but still had room for a bit of journaling.

Thanks so much stopping by

Until next time

Happy crafting



Ultimate Crafts Products used

  
Tools used
Adhesives used








You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts