Timeless Card by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello again!
I really struggle with the manly man things.  My work is all so girly and pretty, so today I have tried to push myself to make a man card with the gorgeous Timeless die.
Here is the result.


Very plain but I think enough for a man card.

So all I have done is embossed a piece of cardstock with the Typography embossing folder.

I then cut a piece of paper from the 6 x 6 pad to co-ordinate with the type on font on the embossed piece of card.

Using the Timeless die I cut it out three times with cereal boxes and then layered them up for extra strength.

Using some of the NEW Couture Creations embossing powder I embossed my die cut piece.  I then decided to give it a little more depth using some Couture Creations gold embossing powder, so I just embossed in a few places.  Just a bit hit and miss.

Here is a closer look at the embossing on the Timeless die.



To finish my card off I added a couple of the resin corners to my card.  To make the pop just a little more I coloured them with some Rub n Buff.

Super simple, super quick and maximum impact!

Thanks for stopping by

Until next time


Ultimate Crafts Products used
Tools used
Adhesives used






You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts