Timeless Birthday by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts



 I chose a background die from my Couture Creations collection and die cut it on some of the reverse side of the Rosehip Memories from the Magnolia Lane collection.


I then dabbed my die cut paper with my Versamark pad very roughly and then scattered it with a brown embossing powder, then heat set it. The second photo shows a close up of the embossing. I then mounted it on some chocolate brown Ultimate Crafts cardstock.

  



Next I die cut the Timeless die on a piece of scrap cardstock.  Again I covered it in Versamark and then used the brown embossing powder and a coordinating green on the die cut. By using both the brown and green on the die cut  it has a rust effect now.
I then spritzed some more of the reverse side of the Rosehip Memories paper with a bit of brown ink and then dried it using my heat gun.  I glued the die cut to it and then cut around the outside so the die cut now has a backing.




Finally I mounted the mounted background die on a Cypress Green Ultimate Craft cardstock base card, attached the Timeless die cut and added a couple of metal embellishments and a sentiment and it was done.
Quick and easy and very effective.


 Products Used

Thank you again for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed my quick card.  Happy crafting and see you all again soon.


Anita E
xx










You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts