Shall we have tea first by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone,

I have been playing with the Couture Creations Enchanted Tea Party collection designed by Denise Boddey. It is such a lovely collection and the colours so fresh and pretty.

Today's card that I have created I have to say I enjoyed making even with the fussy cutting.  That is one thing I have to say, this collection has a wonderful array of funky papers that warrant the time and effort to fussy cut them. I love the blue hues in the 12x12 paper backgrounds and just had to use them.


I started with a Snow White Ultimate Crafts Cardstock base cut to make a 5x7" card base.  I then cut a a piece of Cascade blue cardstock as a mat behind my patterned paper, and then adhering my chosen patterned paper from the 12x12" paper pad.

Next I fussy cut my chosen flowers and fob watch, adhering some with glue and the fob watch I mounted on 3D foam dots.

Once all the fussy cuts piece were adhered to the card I then added a few pieces from the ephemera pack, the black hat and one of the small playing cards. 


Using the Encanted Tea Party Nesting Dies I cut out several sets of the small 'suits' from the blue and pink Couture Creations Glitter cardstock. I used alternate colours to 3D foam dot mount the suits on the from of the ephemera playing card.  The black hat ephemera piece I also attached using a 3D foam dot.



On the inside and back of the card I also used a cascade blue mat under one of the more subtle patterned papers. I used up more of the glitter dies cuts of the card suits on the inside.


On the back of the card I added another ephemera card and added the remainder glitter die cuts.


This turned out to be a nice quick easy card, even with the fussy cutting.  I hope you were even a little inspired with my creation.



PRODUCTS USED

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another wonderful creation by the Design Team.




Don't miss out on the last seats at Creative Inspiration Live 2
BOOK TODAY

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts