Creative Inspiration Live | Tutor Profile Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

only 19 sleeps until our first Creative Inspiration Live Event

we are so so excited to bring this event to you all and cannot wait for you to see what our amazing tutors have created for you all.

Today we have Tracey Cooley sharing a bit more about who she is and also some of her gorgeous layouts. Most papercrafters in Brissie will know Tracey from attending her classes at events and instore over the years but Tracey is also know to papercrafters worldwide due to her appearances as a presenter on Create & Craft TV in the UK and the USA  for us. 

I am a busy mother of 2 gorgeous girls who inspire me everyday to be a better person. I love for my children and so I am constantly helping at their school and taking them to sports up to 6 days a week. It is because of my kids that I started scrapbooking. After a honeymoon to Africa and the birth of my first daughter I decided I needed to showcase my photos so made a visit with my sister to the local scrapbook store. After going there and enjoying some classes and making friends for a couple of years the owners moved their shop to Victoria Point I continued to travel their for supplies until they put the shop on the market.

I had grown up around a very talented mother who could do just about anything she put her hands to, cake decorating, leather carving, sewing just to name a few. So I had always been creative so when the opportunity came to own my own business doing creative work I jumped at the chance and purchased the store. Whilst having my own business and raising a 2 yer old was stressful I was able to play with my style whilst teaching classes and washing guest teachers. I have tied a lot of techniques and products in my 12 or so years and finally settled on what you see below.l
I am not quite sure what to call my style as I do not think it settles in just one category.

After selling my store to have my second daughter I had some time off I then started to teach for Artdeco Creations visiting stores and doing the larger shows to finally going to the UK to do Create and Craft TV and to the US to demonstrate at CHA.
♥♥♥








https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts