Adventure by Adriana Bolzon


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi there everyone, Adriana here today with a double layout using the
This new collection was launched at Creative Inspiration Live 2017, a couple of weeks ago, and was a huge hit with the attendees and retailers.

The Ultimate Crafts "Rambling Rose" 
has been released to the stores just a few days ago 
and it is proving to be very popular collection.

This paper collection was designed by the talented Australian 
designer "Sue Smyth" 

The paper pads, dies and all the beautiful embellishments that go with the range are all available now from your local scrapbooking store. 


So today, I created a double layout using this new release collection.

"Adventure" layout with "Rambling Rose".



My adventure and travels of Venice continues…. I do love this place, this place is very close to my heart.

A closer look of the left-hand side of double layout



and the Right-hand side of double layout


Using the paper from the ULT157701 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose 12x12 paper pad , there are two of these pages in the paper pad and I used both of them. I cut the paper in half as shown below.


I then placed each of the bottom section together of the two pages, as shown below, back to back.
It is not quite a mirror image but the effect makes it look like it. :)


I then cut the paper straight down, a little slightly off centre, as shown below.


I then placed both of the sides on the edges of White Card-stock, as below.




Using the ULT157740 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Script stamp set and a light grey stamping ink pad, I stamped the page randomly around the centre and edges of my double page layout. Using the ULT1577742 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Happiness stamp Set, I stamped with Lavender and Light Grey ink pads the two or flowers or weeds from the same stamp set around the edges of both pages.




I then cut sections of the Wooden Panel Paper from the ULT157701 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose paper pad, into small and long sections and randomly glued them onto the page as shown. Using a some black watercolour pencil,water brush and water to enhance the edges - to create some shadows around the panels.


Using the C0725047 Couture Creations Enchanted Tea Party Decorative Die Bouquet to create some light and dark green foliage for the C0724293 Couture Creations Bulk Tie Dyed Jewelled Florettes which I sprayed some lavender spray on the flowers.



I matted my three photographs with black card stock and arranged them on both pages, as shown. Adding a ULT157731 Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Decorative Die Rambling Flourish at the end of each cluster of flowers and foliage.





I have been inspired by the South African scrapbooking ladies and in particular the talented Cariena Basson, who always do double layouts in their classes and just in general, all the time. I thought I would give it a try with this wonderful collection - isn't it great that we all inspire each other to try different things and always trying to push our boundaries.
 Thanks to Cariena  for your inspiration with double layouts.


designed by "Sue Smyth" . 
All the paper pads, dies and all the beautiful embellishments that go with the range are all available now from your local scrapbooking store. 




Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.





Thanks for looking
Cheers and 
Big hugs Adriana XX





You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts