Diamond Fold Card by Collette Mitrega


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Papercrafters

Today I have a lovely fun diamond fold card ..... folded in a slightly different way!


I have used my favourite 'Gatsby' papers from the Ritz Collection and the divine A4 patterned Gold Vellum!



So here is what I did.

Start with some obsidian card stock (ULT20000) cut to 5" by 12"....use the diagram below to score and fold. All the straight score lines are folded as mountain folds and the diagonal score lines are folded as valley folds. The solid lines are cut. Make sure the folds are nice and crisp!


Once the card foundation is done, its time to decorate. I like to make a second card and cut it up so I have templates of each of the sections that will covered. I then keep these with my notes for next time!


I make each section slightly smaller, and simply trace around it in pencil. Remember to cut your shape out inside the pencil line.


I love the die cut card toppers found inside the 12 x 12 Paper pad from this collection, there are so many and they are all so beautiful! I popped this beautiful lady up with foam tape. The peacock feather was chipboard that I covered with a beautiful gold foil using my Go Foil and Press machine.

I hope you have fun with this card foundation.

Couture Creations Products Used
The Ritz Collection - Gatsby 12" x 12" paper pad (ULT157826)
The Ritz Collection - Gatsby 6" paper pad ( ULT157827)
A4 Gold Foiled Vellum (ULT157832)
Mirror Foil Board - Gold Matt (CO725410)
Chipboard Flat Peacock Feather (CO725895)
Gold Foil - Mirror Finish (CO725385
English Rose (CO724290)
Ivory Card (ULT200087)
Thoughtful wishes Stamp Set (ULT157656)

Other Products
Black Feathers
Sentiment Label
Black ink pad

Thank you so much for taking time to look at my post for you today.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts