Seaside & Me Scrapbook Layout with Bonus Sketch by Alicia Redshaw

 Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is a layout I have created with the soon to be released Couture Creations Seaside & Me collection.  

I have used a 6x6 paper pad to create my layout, along with three shades of cardstock and some Hot Foiled Chipboard from the Seaside & Me collection. 

    

 To unify the layers and elements on my layout I have distressed and inked all of the edges.  After layering my background pieces I have mixed the Pigment Powder with Acrylic Gesso and some water and flicked it over the background with a fan brush.

 

I used a sander to slightly scuff the Hot Foiled Chipboard pieces before adding some ink with a sponge dauber - helping these elements to unify with the other distress page elements.

 

The Seaside & Me paper pad includes some fun elements and images that are perfect for fussy-cutting and adding to projects with foam tape.

 

As a Bonus today I have created a sketch of my layout, and would love to see what you create with it too.....

 

 

 Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share some linked images of the products I have used....

                  


 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

 

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts