Foamiran Flower Card by Collette Mitrega


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters


I have had fun playing with the new Foamiran from Couture Creations. 
Have you tried it? 
Well let me tell you it is seriously fun, easy to use and creates AMAZING Blooms. 
I love the Couture Creations Foamiran which comes in packs of white or multicoloured. It is thin and very strong and produces excellent results. I love that I can put a number of layers through my die cutting machine at one time and I love that I can colour them to suit my project with ink.


In my video, you can see how I make these simple flowers; I then speed things up and create a pretty shabby chic card.


I have created so many pretty flowers, if you want them fuller, simply add more layers!

I hope you enjoy the video, it's always great to find time to kick back and chill, and watching a craft video certainly delivers on this for me!

The Video

https://youtu.be/RafzlY-_2ao



Products Used: 


Ivory Cardstock - ULT200087
White Foamiran - CO726143
C'est La Vie Paper - CO725737
Rosy Frame & Tag Die - CO725761
Wavey Branch Chipboard - CO725898
Rose Gold Bright Hot Foil - CO725703

Other: - pink pigment ink pad, feathers, stamens, sentiment label.

Thanks for dropping by today and for sharing this post :)
Hope to see you again soon

Collette 
xx



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts