Layout using Foamiran by Alicia Redshaw

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is a layout I have created with a photograph from Milton's Prom using just two colours - white and silver.  
I have used the new Couture Creations Foamiran to create the cluster of flowers and an Amazing Hot Foil Stamp on Silver cardstock for the title. 
  
 

I started my layout by mixing White Gesso and Silver Grey Pigment Powder with water to create a silver flicking liquid, which I also used with a sponge dauber to edge the background and colour the centres of the Foamiran flowers.

 

The Hot Foil Stamp and the beautiful Hot Foil I have used are both new release products.  Like all of the other feature products I have used on my layout I have images and links at the end of this post, along with a process video that my wonderful son Milton helped me to edit (it was originally three hours long). 

 

I have used two shades/textures of the metallic silver cardstock as the layout was very flat with a single shade/texture - a handy trick when using a limited palette on a card or layout.
 

As I mentioned earlier I have a process video to share, and I hope you enjoy this peak into my creative process.  Please note that I will be sharing several videos dedicated to creating with Foamiran, as the process is highly edited in this process video. 


 https://youtu.be/XlkGLBpNjXI 

 Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share some linked 
images of the products I have used.... 

               
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

 

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts