Seaside & Me Layout by Collette


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters, today I am using the very latest range of papers from Couture Creations, 'Seaside & Me' and I have created a quick and easy scrapbook layout.


I love the neutral pallette and delicate designs. They are easy to work with and would suit both feminine and masculine features.


I used the 6" paper pad, and fussy cut these glorious shells that I simply attached with foam tape.


The collection has the most beautiful chipboard that I foiled in gold and green. 


I do love to add a surprise colour for that additional 'pop'.


I really do love these chipboard words and attached them unadorned!


and.... who does not love a foiled chipboard title!

This is a beautiful collection that will be in the shops soon, so ask your local craft supplier to get some in and start having some creative fun!

Products Used

6" x 6" Paper Pad - CO726151
Chipboard Seaside Sentiments - CO726188
Chipboard Flouris Set - CO726193
Seafore corners & silhouettes - CO726190
Chipboard Journey, Adventure, Treasure - CO726191
Cardstock - Delicate Medlar - ULT200002
Cardstock - Caloden ULT200021
Adhesive Pearls soft Green - CO725382
Gold Foil Vellum - ULT157832

Thank you for popping by today

Collette
xx











You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts