Point Card with Collette


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters. 

Today I am using the 'Seaside & Me' Collection to create wonderful 'Point' Card that is easy and a little bit different!


I have made a video to show you how to create this fun fold.

https://youtu.be/mZAJx2g7PDk




So many of us have the Go Press and Foil Machine now, and it is a very favourite tool amongst us all. I really don't think I have made a card in the last few months without using it! 

On this Card, I used the Seahorse Hotfoil Stamp on my card front. I used, possibly my favourite foil, the 'Rose Gold Bright', it always seems to work beautifully with my projects!



The Branching Coral Die ….. what can I say, I totally ❤❤❤ it! I used a full one to slightly mask the Seahorse, and then die cut another and cut it up and added pieces for added dimension.



I also covered some of the Seaside & Me Chipboard with the Rose Gold Foil.


On the Inside I simply stamped a pretty sentiment!



I hope you like my little project, leave me a comment, I do love to hear from you all! xx


Products Used:

ULT158251 Seaside & Me 6" Paper Pad
ULT200046 Driftwood Cardstock
CO726720 Seahorse Hotfoil Stamp
CO726172 Branching Coral Die
CO725703 Rose Gold Bright Foil
CO724156 Crystal 2mm Gemstones
ULT157656 Thoughtful Wishes Stamp Set
CO726191 Journey, Adventure, Treasure Chipboard Set
CO726190 Seafloor Corners & Sillouettes Set


Please have a go at a point card and have fun playing with the gorgeous Seaside and Me Collection from Couture Creations.

What card would you like to see me do next time??

Collette
💖


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts