Seaside & Me Scrapbook Layout & Video with Alicia Redshaw


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi everyone, Alicia here today with my post which is a layout I have created for you along with a process video that will give you an insight into how I create my layouts.  

This layout is very clean and simple, allowing the photograph to be the star of the show.  This particular photograph is of me when I was a teenager fishing with some friends on the Boyne River.   

I started my layout by cutting paper for the layers and working out which pieces from the Ephemera set I wanted to use.  I have cut the borders from the shell and coral Ephemera pieces prior to inking them.  My process video actually starts after this when I painted White Acrylic Gesso onto the background paper, mostly to save you watching me for a whole day. 

 
I have used scissors to distress the paper edges before inking them with a sponge dauber and brown ink.  Fussy-cutting titles I have Hot Foiled is one of my favourite layout embellishments at the moment, especially when they are inked and raised on foam mounting tape. 

 I have used two different types of Glue Dots to attach the flower and charm, making them into easy to apply stickers.  The Seaside & Me Ephemera set is actually printed on similar paper to the patterned papers in the collection, so they blend beautifully with the patterned papers - and can be inked cut and foiled as well. 

 

As mentioned I also created a process video whilst I put my layout together, in which you will occasionally see a little hand with a pink sleeve (Amelia-Ann) off to the right helping Mummy to create..... 


https://youtu.be/hKaoupp6QAI 


Couture Creations products I have used: 
CO726205 Seaside & Me Patterned Paper #12 CO726196Seaside & Me Patterned Paper #03 CO726198 Seaside & Me Patterned Paper #05 CO726195 Seaside & Me Patterned Paper #02 CO726152 Seaside & Me Ephemera Set CO726234 Seaside & Me Charms CO726218 Seaside & Me Heat Activated Foil Pack CO725830 Everyday Sentiments Hot Foil Stamp - Life is Beautiful CO725032 Go, Press & Foil Machine CO723828 Non Stick Craft Mat CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors CO724871 Acrylic Gesso - White 

Thanks for 
stopping by and have a wonderful day


 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts