An Introduction to the Magnetic Platform


Morning Papercrafters!

On my recent travels I have often been asked about the Magnetic Platform by Couture Creations and if it is a worthy investment. 

Magnetic Platform Couture Creations


ABSOLUTELY I reply! 

To support that answer, I thought I would do a quick video to show you why I love the Couture Creations Magnetic Platform, and of course, I have made a simple little card  just for you 😉.


The Video


Follow this link to watch on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5oGyGpMB4M

- - - -

A few more pics 😀



Couture Creations products Used:

Holly Berry Sprig Set - CO724946


I hope you have enjoyed my post and video and that it has given you some creative inspiration.
Until next time

Collette 💞









You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts