Candle Card by Collette Mitrega



#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters. 


I do love candle cards and have created this lovely one using Couture Creations Special Occasions Collection.

The papers in this collection are truly divine; I have chosen a stunning gold foil which is simply shimmery and totally delish!


These A4 sheets come in packs of 10 so if you are planning a beautiful event they will be perfect for invitations. I love this 'Gold Vines' design and know the ten sheets will all be used in my card making!


My card size is 6" tall x 5" wide, scored and folded at 6". 
You can see I have covered the front in the 'Vines' paper. 
I have cut the beautiful 'Tiered Florals Edge Die' from gold glitter paper and attached to one side. 


A folded top right corner, some pearlised lace, a flower and a flag with a gold sticker sentiment finish the front. Easy!!

Hmmm, have you seen these gold stickers, this sheet available form couture Creations is a favourite of mine, full of tiny sentiments perfect for us card makers! 😉😉😉

Now the GORGEOUS INSIDE!



I cut two rectangles of gold card 2 3/8" x 6" and attached to the back of the card front on either side of the crease.

For the inside, I cut some white card 6" tall and 5' wide and scored it at 2 1/2", 5" and 7 1/2". 

I then placed and traced around the gold leaf banner die on the two inside panels and cut out a rectangle 1/8" inside my pencil lines.

I die cut the 'Gold Leaf Banner Die' and attached the beautiful panels on top of the two holes I created.


Fold valley, mountain, valley as per the photo. Then attach the end pieces to the inside card.


Finish with a pretty sentiment block.

The battery candles are very inexpensive and can be found in most $2 shops!

I hope you like this little card, and have fun re-creating it.

PRODUCTS USED

ULT200001 - Card Snow White
CO726385 - Gold Vines Foiled Paper
CO725345 - Glitter Paper Vintage Paper
CO724298 - Camden Beaded Cottage Flower
ULT157927 - Tiered Florals Edge Die
AD288800 - Tiny Words & Phrases Stickers
UL157896 - Pearlised Lace
ULT157918 - Gold Leaf Banner Die


Until next time

Collette






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts