All My Love with Cheryl


Hi Everybody!

Lately I've been experimenting quite a bit with different papercrafts such as mini albums. I stumbled across a video on YouTube, and saw how to make this Envelope Flip Book. I was intrigued by it, and had to give it a go. I used the Le Petit Jardin design papers for this, and was more than happy with the result. The papers really lend themselves to this sort of project, as well as cards and layouts.


    
 I made the envelopes myself, using an envelope maker, but you can also use store-bought envelopes. I preferred making them because then I was able to use the gorgeous papers. (And could dictate the size I wanted as well.)   Above is a view of the inside centre. Your choice of designs will determine what the end result will look like.








  


 Above is a close up of the front. I love this gorgeous paper!  
Products Used:
CO725434 � Le Petit Jardin 12�12 Paper Pad
Additional Products Used In Video:
CO725930 � All My Love Le Petit Jardin Hotfoil Stamp
CO725841 � Cut, Foil and Emboss Die - Nouveau - Bodice
CO725847 � Cut, Foil and Emboss Die - Nouveau - Butterfly
CO725446 - Ephemera Set - Le Petit Jardin
  I have added a video below to show what the finished envelope flip book looks like. Photos just don't do it justice. (I will also add a link to the YouTube video where I learned to make this.)




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  



   




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts