What is Creative Inspiration Live




Good morning to Couture Creations fans the world over!

  In 2017 we hosted an event in Brisbane, Australia with hundreds of local crafters in love with this creative life and together we created some amazing work over 2 full days of scrapbooking and card making. The results were fantastic and our attendees learned some amazing new techniques, made new friends, got a free GoCut and Emboss machine on the day and some exclusive content in their class kits PLUS access to some irresistible shopping specials.

Next week we will be revealing each one of the great projects from Creative Inspiration Live 2017 with instructions so keep your eyes out! But! Until then, let's get to know our fabulous tutors for Creative Inspiration Live 2019 as well as some of their amazing creative work online.

If you are going to be in Brisbane on March 2-3 2019, consider registering for our next one of a kind public event! Details and registration form here: https://couturecreations.com.au/inspiration

If you have any questions or queries about the event, please email us at:




My name is Michelle and in the online world some of you might also know me as Mrs Frizz. I love to create with paper, cardstock, paint, mists, gesso, metal dies, canvases, flowers, chipboard, off the page projects.  I love adding ‘bitsers’ to my creativity.  I love to play a little, that really should say, I love to be creative. I work full time as an executive assistant, but when I’m not at work, friends and family know that they can find me at home in my craft room. You can normally find me playing, oops, that really should read, creating in my messy crafty space - it makes me happy.  It’s my ‘me’ time, it’s what I do to relax. I enjoy cardmaking, making tags, mixed media, anything paper related, altered art and off the page projects and yes, I do still create the occasional scrapbook layout and I love making little boxes for little treasures and trinkets for friends and family.

You can find my creations here on my blog:




My name is John Bloodworth and I am, like you, an arts and craft enthusiast and have been so for over 30 years. I have previously worked as a TV producer, a role in which I created over 10,000 hours of TV and internet content about arts and crafts. Having recently completed the All Counties Craft Challenge - a creative fund raising campaign in aid of Mind, the mental health charity. - I am now engaged in a variety of activities including demonstrating arts and crafts on TV, designing my own range of products and also sharing my creative passions under my online pseudonym, Gentleman Crafter.

You can find my creations here on my blog:




My name is Collette and I have been in love with paper all my life.
I remember cutting out and collecting those little paper dolls and their amazing wardrobes from a very young age; I still hunt them out today! I opened a craft shop 14 years ago and of course I had a HUGE papercrafting department. I really enjoyed running classes and had an amazing group of ladies who come week after week, some for 14 years! Although I love all forms of paper play, I am a passionate card maker and have a love of the more unusual ‘foundation’ cards. A few years ago I won Australia’s Card Maker of the Year, and feature most months in a variety of card making magazines. I have also been on a few Design Teams which has been amazing fun! I am a passionate YouTuber and love to bring my more creative cards to life with You Tube classes and am blessed to have thousands of followers from all around the world.

You can find my creations here on my blog:




I have been scrapbooking, card and paper crafting for over 20 years. It is a hobby and my creative out let which I am totally passionate about. I believe that preserving memories is important. You will always find me in my craft room creating, experimenting with different techniques and playing with new products. My mission is to inspire others to give it a go. Another passion of mine is creating altered art pieces, turning everyday items into works of art.  My work has been shared on many paper-crafting Design Teams and published in many paper-crafting magazines around the world. I am so excited to be creating again for Couture Creations, along with the other talented Design Team Members, we hope to inspire you all with our projects.

You can find my creations here on my blog:



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts