Feathered Card with Cheryl


 


 My second granddaughter recently celebrated her 18th birthday, so I needed to make a card. (I have six grandchildren!) She's a very girly-girl, and I wanted to come up with something special. I always thing of feathers when I think feminine.


   


 It was a very simple card, albeit a little fiddly. (Only the part where you glue on the feathers. The rest is straight forward.) Rather than try to explain how I made this card, because I think it would be quite difficult, I did a quick video.


 



Products Used:
CO726048 ñ Pink (Iridescent Flakes Pattern)
CO725841 ñ Cut, Foil and Emboss Die - Nouveau - Bodice


Watch the video now! https://youtu.be/WYk2zrl1Gjg
   


 Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  


 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts