Le Petit Card from Goga

Hi there!

Today I have new fresh inspiration for all of you - card for my mother-in-law specially for her name day. 



I’ve used our Le Petit Jardin collection and new amazing spring collection called Butterfly Garden. 

FIrst thing that I did in this card was sticking purple paper to white cardstock and then I chosen soft paper with delicate, feminine small flowers. Next step was using flower die-cut from our Le Petit Jardin collection and handmade painting it with watercolors. I added some diets from Le Petit Jardin collection and from newest brand collection Butterfly Garden. I added some gold watercolored accents in my card, pearls and stickers. 









Happy day!

Goga


USED PRODUCTS:

Cut, Foil and Emboss - Modern Essentials - Decorative Nesting Chandelier Frames - Product Code: CO726464 

12 x 12in Paper Pad - Le Petit Jardin - Product Code: CO725434 

12 x 12 paper - Le Petit Jardin - Double Sided Sheet 02 - Product Code: CO725447

EM - Butterfly Garden - Diecut Ephemera Set - Assorted Sizes - Product Code: CO726540

Ephemera Set - Le Petit Jardin Product Code: CO725446






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts