Winter's Day layout with Adriana

Hi there and welcome back, Adriana here and today I wanted to share a layout I have created with the new release paper collection 
from Couture Creations Gentleman's Emporium
the papers are designed by Denise Boddey. 

Here is a sneak peak of my layout .....



Now this wonderful collection, of course, this is a very masculine themed collection, but thinking outside the square, I think these papers and elements are perfect for travel themes. Using one of the new release hot-foil stamp together with the GoPress and foil machine. More details below.

Here is the full reveal of my "Winter's day" - layout by Adriana Bolzon




The story behind my photograph - this was taken in the garden of the Heidelberg Castle, in Heidelberg, Germany. 
The garden was covered in white snow, it was so cold,yet so very pretty.

The entrance to the garden stood a fort gate made of bricks and there was this one key hole on the side , I took my photo from the other side looking into the garden. I can only image what it would look like in summer - all green and beautiful as well.

I wanted to add the effect of snow on my page with embossing paste and white sparkling glitter and also adding some white flowers, foliage and butterflies, just like in a garden.  Unfortunately being winter everything was barren and white, but it was still lovely and pretty.



Firstly, I distressed and inked the edges of 2 of the papers from the Gentleman's Emporium Collection, adhered them to the a 12x12 brown card stock.

Adding some stamped images using the
Vintage Key Mini stamp CO726841
and adding some ink colour to a stencil, randomly scattered around my page.




I then cut out some of the small square designed image from the

Gentleman's Emporium paper. CO726816 and matted them all on light brown card stock.
Adding some embossing paste and glitter randomly around the page as well.









Lastly, I foiled a couple of the
Gentleman's Emporium Boutonneire Mini Cut, Foil and Emboss die with gold heat activate foil and of course the Go Press and foil machine. Placing these under my bottom cluster of flowers and foliage, on my page.








Couture Creations List of Materials

 Gentleman's Emporium Boutonniere mini Cut , Foil & emboss die CO726851
GENTLEMAN"S EMPORIUM  12'x12' paper CO726816 & CO726814
Gentleman's Emporium Mini Stamp Vintage key CO726841
Go Press & Foil Machine CO725032
Vintage matte Gold Heat activated foil CO726073






Thanks for stopping by, 
be sure to ask for this collection from your local 
Papercraft store.....all available now

Cheers and big hugs
Adriana XX










#gopressandfoil   #couturecreationsaus    #gentlemansemporium 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts