Trio of Cards with Collette

Hi Papercrafters

Today I have a trio of  quick and easy Masculine Cards using the newly released 
Gentleman's Emporium Collection from Couture Creations.


My first Card "Cherish" uses the foiled Pocket Watch. 

This is popped up on a simple background of papers and is the focus of the card.

The pale gold foil is perfect and a bit understated which I love. 





My second Card uses papers and embellishments from the Ephemera set. 

I also used the Square Gentleman's corner die. It is so beautiful and intricate and cuts so beautifully! The Happy Birthday sticker was from the Tiny Words sticker Sheet, I coloured the gold with a black permanent marker.



For my third card I did a simple score and fold on my score board to simulate a shirt. The paper size I cut was 6" long x 3" wide. And I score 1 1/4" in from top left to 3" down from top right.



I cut the little button from the watch paper in the paper pad and gently curved the shirt collar to add dimension.  I then finished it of with ephemera piece.



Couture Creations PRODUCTS USED

CO726812 - Gentleman's Emporium 6"x 6" Paper Pad
CO726526 - Gentleman's Emporium Diecut Ephemera Set
CO726834 - Gentleman's Emporium Square corner mini die
CO726854 - Gentleman's Emporium Pocket Watch Cut Foil and Emboss Die
CO726342 - Couture Creations Score Board
CO726218 - Heat activate Foil Pack

I hope you have fun with this great collection. Thanks for stopping by today.

Collette
x






#couturecreationseurope   #couturecreationsaus      #couturecreationsuk




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts