Gentleman's Layout with Jowilne


Hi Everyone!
I had some time to create with the Gentleman's Emporium so more and made this single page layout. It turned out even better than what I had imagined. I often find it hard to work with browns and greens, but somehow this range with its pretty softer shades was so much better for me personally. And add some bling and you have a winning combination.










I used Mini Hotfoil Stamp - Gentlemans Emporium -Gentlemans Centrepiece to create some foiled elements used on the layout on either side of my photo.





I love this amazing foiled stamp - so versatile and pretty. Perfect for any project.


A collection of elements cut from the patterned paper and arranged to create a background for the photo to sit on. My layout is finished off with some pearls and ink splats. Some gold ink picks up on the gold foiled elements for repetition.
Until next time - live creatively Jowilna.


Products used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts