Triple Cube Card with Michelle

Hi everyone, Michelle here today and

I'm back to share my latest creativity using the Couture Creations Peaceful Peonies paper collection

It really is my 'go to' paper collection at the moment.  I'm still loving the greens and pinks in this collection.

Let me share my triple cube card ...





I've also made two hinge pieces on the front corner edge of this card - recently I was asked how I put my hinge together - it really is easy ... cut three circles in cardstock, two of them need to be folded in half and then another circle adhered to the top then adhered to the card to make the hinge itself [on the fold] .

On this card I have made two ... one is tucked in behind the floral embellishment cluster and the other is behind the calendar page.



stuck down to the whole circle




This is what my cube card looks like before I've added my embellishments to it.





one of the back panels


There are numerous tutorials all over the place - I watched this


and now ... my finished card ...






Couture Creations Products:
Couture Creations - calendar page



Happy creating everyone
Until next time
Keep warm, stay safe and I hope you find a little creativity time
Michelle

  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts