Rosette Canvas with Alicia (pt3)


Hi and welcome back to the third post for my Rosette project - which is by far the most exciting for me as I am sharing with you my discovery of how to add foil to a Canvas background, Rosettes and almost anything else.




Now don't misunderstand me here this technique does not apply the foil perfectly or in a set or controlable pattern.  It is very Random - and a bit Mixed Media looking - just my thing.



The secret ingredient is my Craft/Travel Iron (or you could use your regular Iron if you don't mind it getting a bit dirty) - and as you will see from my video below foil scraps.  I am always looking for ways to use my foil scraps being the daughter of someone who's mantra was: "Waist Not Want Not".





Here is my short Video showing you how I have added foil to my Canvas background and Rosettes:


WATCH THE VIDEO:



Happy Creating and have a Wonderful Day



Couture Creations products used:
CO725695 Heat Activated Foil - Champagne
CO725357 Heat Activated Foil - Gold Iridescent Square Pattern
CO725691 Heat Activated Foil - Chocolate Copper Mirror Finish

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts