Farewell from Alicia


Hi everyone Today we farewell Alicia Redshaw from the Design Team,
 she has been on the Design Team for a couple of years and we wish her all the best, Thankyou Alicia for your inspirational projects.  

This is what Alicia had to say for her farewell.....



Hello and welcome to my final post on the Couture Creations Blog.  I have had a wonderful two years on the Couture Creations Design Team, and have appreciated all of the lovely comments and well wishes from all of you over that time.  

For this my final post I decided to create a Photo-Video of the many items I have created for Couture Creations (in no particular order):

























Click hereto view: https://youtu.be/bcz4YN8yktY








Finally, I would like to thank Andrew and his team for having me as part of their Design Team and wish the returning and new team members all of the best.

Happy Creating and have a Wonderful Day






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts