Goodbye from Malgorzata (Goga)

    

Hi Everyone,

Join us today as we say farewell to Malgorzata on our Design Team.
We would like to wish Malgorzata all the best for her future crafting adventures,
and thank her for the continued support over the past 12 months.

Malgorzata has created a soft and very feminine birthday card for us today.





To make this card beautiful papers from Butterfly Garden Collection
and Le Petit Jardin Collection dies were used.


The composition of this work is quite simple and certainly everyone can cope with it.

I used here beautiful papers and beautiful flower elements,
which I placed in the middle of my card.


I added some gold foil die-cut created without the Go Press & Foil machine
patterned chipboard. 


COUTURE CREATIONS PRODUCTS:

CO726574 - Chipboard - Butterfly Garden - Flourished Signpost Set (2pc)

CO726526 - Paper Pad - Butterfly Garden - 12 x 12in - 304.8 x 304.8mm



I hope you like my inspiration and a big thank you to all of you for the
kind words you have given me on my projects over the past year. 
Happy Crafting everyone. :)


To see all of her creations that she has created for 
Couture Creations Design Team CLICK HERE 






    #couturecreationsaus      




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts