Steampunk Mannequin with Jeanette


Hello,

 Jeanette here with another project for you today.
 I have created an 'off the page' project with the new Collection 'Steampunk Dreams'.

I am a lover of dressform / mannequins and so I decided I might try my hand at a steampunk style.


Working with only two pieces of the patterned paper, pearls, dies and stamps from the collection I was able to create this wonderful lady. I'm so pleased with the result and had such a great time creating with this collection.




As this is quite a detailed project I have made a full video tutorial on my youtube channel, you can find it here, but be warned, it's a long one!
 HERE :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q9qRdcYpEk

What I used:






Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

Jeanette xx



   #couturecreationsaus  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts