Wish Card by Cheryl

Hello everyone, it's Cheryl here with you today. I've made a simple birthday card but stepped it up a bit to make it look more glamorous.





I began by taking some leftover double-sided paper from the beautiful Peaceful Peonies 12x12 collection. I cut a piece slightly narrower than my card base but kept it at the same height. I glued that onto the card base, centering in as much as possible.
 
Next I cut two very narrow strips (about 2mm) of matching pink glitter paper and added them to each side.
Taking the reverse side of the same paper, I cut out a shape using an older die from Ultimate Crafts.
You could use any die that takes your fancy.
 
I made sure to have the printed lace border showing at the bottom. I added some matching looped ribbon to the back of that die cut, then added foam tape to the back and added the whole thing to the card.
   
The last step was to cut the greeting - Wish - using the same pink glitter paper as before. (For those who are not aware, you don't have to foil the Cut, Foil, and Emboss dies. You can simply run them through your die-cutting machine.) I stacked it by cutting another one out in white cardstock and glued them together. This step is not really necessary, but I like to give a little more height to my greetings.
 
And that was my card done. It would look still look good without the glitter paper, but it adds another dimension to your creations.
 
Couture Creations Products 




  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  




 
 

   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts