Dream It Canvas by Adriana Bolzon


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by here, today I have another project to share featuring another canvas decorated with the new Release paper collection
L'Aquarelle 
This canvas compliments the other canvas I created earlier this month

Here is my "Dream it - you can do it" Canvas










Firstly I painted the base of the canvas with some gesso and sprayed some colour inks on the canvas, spraying some water over the paints to give a watercolour effect.

Using the fabulous 
Anna Griffin Embossing paste C0724870
Anna Griffin Gesso C0724871 
along with a

L'Aquarelle Stencil ULT157802 and Anna Griffin Embossing paste C0724870 I spread the embossing paste over the stencil and dried with a heat gun.



I also stamped some a script stamp randomly over the canvas. 


Using some of the images from the 
L'Aquarelle papers 12x12 pad ULT157761
L'Aquarelle stampset Fern, Flowers ULT157796

I then cut them all out for my canvas, I also cut the dragonflies from one of the
L'Aquarelle papers 12x12 pad ULT157761




I then arranged the papers and cut out of flowers and dragonflies and stamped fern leaves over the centre of my canvas.



I also glued one of the inspirational cards 
"If you can dream it - you can DO IT " and matted it on some foam tape.








Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle papers 12x12 pad ULT157761
Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle stamp set Fern, Flowers ULT157796
and
Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle Stencil ULT157802
Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle stencil ULT157804
Team up with the fabulous 
Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing paste C0724870
Couture Creations Anna Griffin Gesso C0724871



Couture Creations -  
Couture Creations Products
Turbo Glue Pen C0724389
3D Glue Dots C0723817
Sponge Dauber C0723061C0723061
Double side tape 
Double side foam tape
Couture Creations Flowers - Tea dyed Jewelled Florettes C0724294



Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.



Before I go, don't forget to buy your tickets to the
all the details are below……. a few more sleeps until
I will be in Brisbane --- can't wait to meet you all.







Thanks for looking and hope you can join in on the fun :)  Cheers Adriana XX
Until next time, cheers Adriana Bolzon XXX




#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts