Welcome to Artdeco Creations Brand Blog! Home of Couture Creations, Ultimate Crafts, Craft Concepts & Quilt Essentials

Monday, 2 May 2016

Love Tag Video Tutorial by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi there,
Anita here sharing a tag I made using the lovely magnolia lane collection
I went for the colours that matched added purple in the mix I love how it turned out



So I have a tutorial to share with you all of how I created the tag





I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial
And here are some close ups of my tag



Product used
CO721964 Double Sided Tape 12mmx4m
CO724633 Snow White pearls 3mm


Happy creating












4 comments:

Alison Bevis said...

Great video Anita - a sprinkle of pearls, a couple of die cuts, a flower and a a resin... makes such a pretty tag!!

Maree Kerwin said...

Love your video. What a wonderful creation. It is just so pretty. I love how you added all those little extra touches, pearls and glitter. Just love it!!!!

Adriana B said...

awesome tag, great tutorial :)

Lesa said...

Super cute mate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...