Easy Layout by Bridget Louw


Hi Bridget here again with a quick layout, using an assortment of wonderful Couture Creations products.



I made this layout in just a few hours thanks to Couture Creations products. I was inspired by a beautiful layout I saw on the Internet.



I started by heat embossing a doily stamp onto the top of the layout. Once it had cooled I laid down some of the gorgeous Gem Stones. Using the paper piercer from the Handheld Essentials set (C0721986) works brilliantly for placing the Gemstones.

 

Using some of the patterned paper I made a mock Instagram frame. I cut a piece of paper 3 ¾” x 4 ½” and using the 2nd largest die from the Nesting Dies: Square (C0723042) I cut out the window. I then placed my photo behind that.


I cut out one of the beautiful new doily dies from the Fantasia Collection called Celestial (C0723220) which comes with ejection foam.


I then painted my chipboard elements using white acrylic paint, and once dried sprayed it with some white Glimmer Mist.


I cut a 2” x6’ strip from another patterned paper and ran it through the embossing folder using the Poetry Embossing Folder (C0723825). I also cut a fish tail on one side to make it into a banner piece.


My favourite part of this layout was colouring the flowers. I sprayed them all in various colours of glimmer mist but wanted them less bold and more shabby chic. So I made a puddle of white paint and a blob of Glitzin Glamour – Crystalina (C0721971). I took a paint brush and dry-brushed white paint on the petals and using another brush lightly coated some glitter on it. This glammed them up but also toned down the bright colours.

 
 

I then assembled the layout using Foam Mounting Tape (C0721963) and double sided tape (C0721984).

Couture Creations products used

Other products used
Die Cutting machine
Patterned Paper
Chipboard Flourish
Flowers

I hope you like my layout and will try making it with the amazing product range from Couture Creations.

Join us on Facebook and don’t forget to “like” our page.

 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts