Memories Mini Album by Jo Piccirilli

Hey scrappers!  Its Jo and I'm back today to share a mini album I have made using Couture Creations yumminess.
 
I LOVE making mini albums.  I don't have a tutorial for this but you will find heaps of different ideas on Youtube.
 
 
This mini was made with paper bags which allows for lots of pockets.  I stuck most of them down.
 
On the front I have used my Rectangle Nesting Dies to create a frame.  I have also used the tranquillity flourish die from the Endless Dreams Collection.  I have also used the new doily dies (Ivy Set).  These little doilys are a perfect size for mini albums and also cards.  I can see these being used all the time and are becoming a firm favourite.
 
To bind my book I have used the Damask Flourish embossing folder and rubbed a bit of ink over it to give it a warm look.  The butterfly is also a die.
 
 
Here I have used my circle and scallop nesting dies to create a mat for my photo.  The embossing folder is Pastorale from the Romantique Collection.
 
 
Again I have used the circle nesting dies and embossed them with the large damask embossing folder and the Dandiya embossing folder.  Another doily die too slipped underneath and finished with the magical butterfly die.
 
 
The paisley border nesting die was used to  make this frame, which I left open to slip a photo in.
 
The hearts nesting dies have been used to create an embellishment on this page along with the doily die.  I have also used the tranquility flourish tucked under the blossom (another fav die I use all the time).
 
By using the rectangle nesting dies and the scallop rectangle nesting dies I was able to make two photo mats, and there is that pretty tranquility flourish again (see told you it was a favourite :)).
 
 
I used just the top part of the Dandiya embossing folder as the photo mat on this page and the Petite Fleur embossing folder with a piece of patterned paper down the middle to make the base of the next page. 
 
 
The page on the right was made using the Bradshaw embossing folder (a fav) from the Romantique Collection.  I used my hearts nesting dies to cut out a couple of chipboard hearts and then I embossed them with the large Damask Flourish embossing folder and rubbed some ink over the top.
 
 
I kept a pocket on this page and made a tag using the rectangle and scallop nesting dies.  Another half doily poking out of the flower cluster and magical butterfly to finish.
 
 
 
I had so much fun making this!  If you click on the actual pics you will get a closer look.  I hope I have inspired you to pull out your embossing folder and dies and don't forget to upload your beautiful creations to our Facebook wall.  We LOVE seeing your work!
 
Until next time
 
 
Couture Creations products used:
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts