Last Minute Christmas Card by Patti Hamil

 

If you are like me you always forget someone on your Christmas card list. Then you remember at the last minute and you may not have any cards left. Well.....if this happens I have a quick solution!

I grabbed my "Christmas Lyrics" and "Jolly Christmas" folders from the Wrapped in Joy collection. I used some specialty cardstock that is shiny and perfect for Christmas!


I embossed the Jolly Christmas on a gold piece a little smaller than 5x7 inches. And then embossed the Christmas Lyrics a little smaller than 4x6 inches. I did the larger on gold and smaller on red. Then trimmed the edges. I inked the red with a gold ink to bring out the sentiment.


Then I matted the sentiment on dark green cardstock and made a 5x7 base with the same green.


To finish it off I used foam tape for the sentiment and added a sparkly gold button with some green wax thread!!! That was it!!! Not elaborate, but still very pretty! Enough to let some one know that you "did not" forget about them!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!!! Don't forget to come back by to see what else we have to share with you!!!!

 Today is the last day to enter our
12 days Giveaway
We have 3 Couture Creations Prize Packs valued at $50AUD each to giveaway
all the Details on how to enter are HERE


Couture Creations Products Used
CO723595 Wrapped in Joy, Jolly Christmas 5x7
CO723607 Wrapped In Joy, Christmas Lyrics A2




You May Also Like

26 comments

Popular Posts