School Pages by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hello scrapping friends!

My turn on the blog today and I have been busy going through some old school photos of my children.  So today I have 2 quick and simple layouts to share with you using some Couture goodies.  Here's my first one


I have used some bright colour papers and teamed it up with some fab dies from Couture Creations 

I don't really have a method as such when I create my pages.  I just start with laying down pieces of paper and then I go back and start and layer my other bits and pieces.  On this layout I have used my Circle Nesting Dies to create my circles and by nesting the bigger size over the smaller one I then get the outer circle too.  I teamed it up with the super new Cog border die.  This die is fantastic for those boy pages I find so hard to do!  Would look great also on a steam punk page too.

Of course I have a doily ( just because I can't do ANY page without one).  I have used one of the dies from the Cameo Set. and tucked it under my photo.  To finish my page I have used some chippie arrows from Imaginarium Designs.  This chipboard is fantastic as it allowed me to ink it and then run it through my embossing machine using the Fine Dots embossing folder.



Here's my second layout.


 
Again I have used some bright colours and I have also incorporated some circles into my layout using my Circle Nesting Dies.  I also used my black fineliner and quickly went around the edges just to make my papers "pop" a little more.  Yep, two doilies on this page both from the Momento collection.  The bigger one is Cappuccino and the smaller is from the Cameo set die.  I have also used another die set.  The long red strip at the bottom is also from the Momento collection.  This one is Chandeliers set.
 
Thanks for popping by and all your lovely comments that you leave on our Facebook page/blog.  I and I know all the other designers really appreciate your lovely words.
 
Until next time
 


Couture Creations Products used


 

You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts