Trio of Cards by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hi everyone! 
 
Today I have some cards to share with you using some of the new release dies and also the new larger embossing folders. 
 
 
For my first card I have used some core-dinations cardstock and embossed with the Great Dandelions embossing folder.  I then sanded back the top layer to show the core.

 
Using the Fancy Frame die from The Treasures collection, cut on from black cardstock.  I then used the 3D foam squares and loaded up the back of the frame so I could raise this off my card.
 


 
To give my card a little sparkle, using my finger, I spread some Crystalina Glitzin Glamour all over the die.  Just spread it very thinly so it doesn't warp your paper.
 
Finish it off with a stamped sentiment die cut with the Victorian Rectangle Nesting Dies, a blossom and also so leaves trimmed from the Lucky Tree die.  I also added a few self adhesive pearls to the centre of my embossed flowers.
 


 


My last two cards I have used the Damask Delight Paper Pad.
 
I embossed a piece of pink paper from the pad using the Small Dots Embossing Folder
 
Using the Memories Set Die I cut one out of black cardstock and the other using some co-ordinating paper from the paper pad and then cut them in half and nested them  together.
 



This large embossing folder is FANTASTIC for cards!  It has a few different sayings on.  It is called Sayings and is a definite must for card makers!  I embossed this on white cardstock and then using my Victorian Rectangles Nesting Dies cut out my sentiment.  I then left my paper in the die and gently inked around the edges .  Finish with a blossom and a couple of banners underneath my raised tag.

 
I then left my paper in the die and gently inked around the edges .  A blossom on the corner and my card is complete!
 
 
 
My last card, I have tucked a doily cut from the Splendour die between my papers at the corner of my card.
 
I have then used the same embossing folder and used a different saying.  This time I gently rubbed over the embossed area with a dauber and ink.  I then matted it on to a another piece of paper cut from the Rectangle Scallop die.
 
 

 
To "fancy up" my focal point, I added some chipboard flourishes from our good friends at Imaginarium Designs.  I covered them with a little gesso and then gently used a pink ink pad over the top.  I finished it off with a little rose and some self adhesive gemstones.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for popping by.
 
 
 
 
Couture Creations products used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts