Happy Birthday to Blue by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone 

A quick Birthday Card today using some of this years super Couture Creations Releases!


I cut a 5" card base from Core'dinations Foundations Bright White Card Stock.
Then using the Couture Creations Background Savvy Diffused I die cut the front of the card.


Using an eye dropper and some spritz I added some splats of colour. Then using the Couture Creations Everyday Essentials Mini Flowers 1 and Mini Flowers 2 I made some quick flowers


I took the larger of the flowers and punched a small hole in the middle of four of them. Then I cut into the hole and using the Couture Creations Turbo Glue Pen I adhered them into cones. Then with hot glue I layered them to form a 3D flower 


With the below flower I simply bent up the petals and again layered them into a lovely little flower. I added some Couture Creations Adhesive Gemstones to the centers


the smallest flower I added a mini brad through the center and scrunched the petals to form a cute little 3D blossom. After creating these little beauties I sprayed them with spray adhesive and added some white glitter so they look frosted.


I then attached some muslin/gauze to the corner of my card and added the flowers. Be careful to put a piece of scrap paper in the middle of your card so the glue does not leak to the back of your card through the diffused background.

Then cut a matching Couture Creations Everyday Essentials Happy Birthday sentiment in a matching colour and attached where desired. You can also spread a bit of Couture Creations Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue over the front of your card for extra sparkle if you choose.


You can see in the pic below that when you open your card it will reveal that the front is quite unique.


Thanks so Much for stopping by!!









You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts