Never Underestimate a Smile card by Jowilna Nolte

#couturecreationsaus


Hi, Jowilna here with today's' blog post!It's about time for the new Hearts Ease Collection to hit the stores all over the world and we got to play with the new dies. I teamed the dies with the Vintage Rose patterned paper - and it worked so well.
Order your favourite dies from your local store to make sure you don't miss out!

For my card I combined two dies from the Hearts Ease collection  -
the Viola CO724311 and Mirabilis CO724314 dies.

Here's how i created my card
step 1 - Use the vintage rose 6x6 paper pad and cut the large Mirabilis die. I included the center part of the die to cut out the window - don't you just love the versatility of using the center or excluding it! So easy to totally change the look of your die cuts!

step 2 - I then repeated the center cut on a second piece of patterned paper to include the quote.

step 3 - prepare the background of your card with a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad.

step 4 - ink the edges of the die cuts and adhere them to the background.

step 5 - die cut the Viola out of pink paper.

step 6 - Combine pink and silver glitter embossing powders on the Viola die-cut and heat to melt the powder. The glitter embossing powder adds a subtle shimmer to the pink embossing.

step 7 - punch small flowers from the left over paper. Adhere the flowers to the front of your card along with the other elements using your 2 way glue pen.

For my card I used these products from the Couture Creations Range



You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts