Sweet Wishes Easel card with Cheryl


Hi there, Cheryl here today on the Couture Creations blog with a card that I created for my son's birthday recently.  Using the new Couture Creations release "Gentleman's Emporium" collection, I couldn't wait to play with, so I thought it was a good opportunity. I created a very easy and quick easel card.

Sweet Wishes card



I folded my cardstock in half, then folded one side in half again to make my easel card. I cut a piece of one of the designer paper from the Gentleman's Emporium collection pack and adhered it on the card base. 


 Next, I took one of the postcards from the Gentleman's Emporium collection pack and placed that on the easel. I used strips from the Ephemera pack and placed them each end of the postcard. I also cut out the Gentleman's Emporium Timepiece mini-die wiht black card stock and adhered it on the left side of the card. 

I cut two distinctly different borders from the design paper, using one as a simple border on the base, and the other to hold the easel (postcard) in place. I used foam tape to lift it enough to keep the postcard in place. Last of all, I added a Gentleman's Emporium Ephemera piece - "Sweet Wishes".  




Couture Creations Products:
CO726812 Gentleman's Emporium 6x6 Paper Collection 
CO726813 Gentleman's Emporium 12x12 Collection pack 
CO726526 Gentleman's Emporium Ephemera Die Cut Pack
CO726831 Gentleman's Emporium Timepiece Mini Die

CO726812 6x6 paper pad
CO726813 Paper and collection pack


CO726831 Timepiece mini die 



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!







#couturecreationsuk   #couturecreationsaus    #couturecreationseurope




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts