Tiger Kingdom by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with my second blog post for the month.... I'm excited to share a layout I created using the Vintage Rose paper collection.



this is a pic of "Lepar" a cheeky tiger cub I had the pleasure of playing with and cuddling on my recent holiday in Phuket... 

now onto how I created it...
 I started with some papers from the Vintage Rose Collection... and the Rowena die....

I diecut 6 shapes from each of the three papers I had selected but only used 11 of them in the end... I now have some spares for a future project... 


 I ripped my background page...  and then inked everything up...

I used a piece of kraft cardstock to create my background... and using a stencil I had previously created from the honeypot die and a magazine cover, I added some light molding paste with a palette knife...

 I dried the paste with the heat tool...

I sprayed some colour onto my molding paste....

 then inked up the edges...

Next it was time to start putting the layout together... I glued some of the Rowena diecuts to the underside of my ripped green background paper and then attached that to the sprayed cardstock...

I used the Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue through another of my stencils (this one was created from the Conservatory die and a magazine cover)... 

 I added some stamping to the background before putting it all together...

a couple more diecuts under the photo, mounted up with some foam tape... some gauze and a title and to finish the layout off, some very, very tiny micro beads, for a little extra texture....



Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:
Adhesives used: 

till next time
happy creating







You May Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts