Layered Magnolia Lane Cards by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello and thanks for joining me on the blog today.
I have had a lovely time playing with the new paper line Magnolia Lane by the very talented Sue Smyth.  This collection is just divine! 
I must admit I did have trouble making that first cut so decided to make a couple of cards.

Super easy to make by layering up some embellishments and die cuts along with the gorgeous paper.

Here is how I created these cards

First gather your pretty supplies


Here is what i picked out of those supplies to use.

Here I have used the Magnolia Frame die and cut it from cereal boxes and embossed with gold embossing powder.



I then start to layer up
First my paper strip, then that beautiful, pink lace and then the decorative strip from the ephemera pack.



I kept the insert from the Magnolia Frame and layeredit over the top to use as a base to put my birdcage and butterflies on.


Here's a closer look at my finished card


Here's another card that I made using the same layering process.


Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time


Ultimate Crafts products used





You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts